IF YOU CARE, TAKE CARE
Silver Jewellery will naturally tarnish over time, however silver that is regularly used generally needs less care. Here below some reccomandations:
- Always protect your jewellery from knocks, scratches, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- We recommend removing jewellery when you shower or bathe and particularly when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid spraying perfume or applying creams directly onto your jewellery.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures, humidity and sunlight, and avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach.
- Keep your jewellery away from products containing sulphur, such as rubber bands and some papers.
- Store your jewelry individually in a pouch or in a soft lined box and in a dark, cool and dry place.
- To clean the natural tarnish just use a soft napkin and firmly wipe it on the metal. Slowly all dark spots will disappear.
Isla Fontaine’s bags are made from smooth Italian Calfskin Leather. Follow our tips to preserve the beauty of your bag:
- Treat this leather from time to time with a leather conditioner, which will help keep it hydrated.
- Avoid exposure to abrasive surfaces in order to prevent the leather from developing marks.
- Fill your bag with coupled paper and store it in its dust bag when you are not using it.
- Avoid contact with dark denim or other dark fabrics with loose dye because they could produce stains on lighter coloured bags.
For additional questions regarding product care please contact a local silversmith or leather goods repair shop or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org